A trail curves around a tree and along the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon in Utah. I love early morning hikes, especially in national parks. It often offers the best opportunities to enjoy the parks before all the people begin to come. Mornings offer the chance to enjoy the quiet of nature, but also on special mornings the sunrise creates spectacular light shows. This was taken as I was heading further down into the canyon just after the sun appeared over the horizon. At the top of the canyon it was cold and windy, but as I made my way down the wind died down and the light created some great photographic opportunities around the rock formations. If you take a trip to Bryce Canyon I highly recommend getting up early and heading down into the canyon. Get in a short hike and some pictures, then go enjoy a nice warm breakfast.
Here is the fourth part of my new self help video blog. Over the past couple of years I have put these practices to the test as I worked to lose over 200 lbs without the help of dieting or personal trainers. I had to change my lifestyle to follow my passion and that meant crash dieting would not work. It has been and is a slow process, but the results have been amazing. It can be frustrating and difficult, but the road to success is never easy.
If you have questions or would like me to discuss something contact Pam at email@example.com.
#reblogging #reblog #meetngreet
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!
The Reblog post will publish at…
View original post 16 more words